Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Request Offering Summary Page

David_AllenDavid_Allen Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
Hi,

It would be really helpful to have a summary page for users completing a Request Offering before hitting Save. 

The bigger our service catalogue gets, the more mistakes we are noticing in people selecting a wrong option.  If there were a summary page displaying all the answers to the questions before saving, this would help reduce the number of user mistakes.

Thanks,
David
41 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    Love it.
  • Morten_MeislerMorten_Meisler Premier Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    I will make a blogpost at some point, but I have a beta-version here of a summary page you could test out. I have included installation guide in the zip.

It's tested on Portal 6 - 7.1

Please let me know if it's useable :smile:

Example:

• Jeremy_CastleberryJeremy_Castleberry Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Morten that is awesome.  Maybe the C team can add it....
  • Sean_TerrySean_Terry Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Much needed to ensure our end users have a chance to review their requests.
    I will make a blogpost at some point, but I have a beta-version here of a summary page you could test out. I have included installation guide in the zip.

It's tested on Portal 6 - 7.1

Please let me know if it's useable :smile:

Example:

Just tried this and it looks great. I noticed in 7.4 that when you complete the form and view the summary its fine. However, if you go back and make changes the summary page doesn't pick up the changes. Just wondered if anyone else has come across it and tweaked it?
  • Lukas_Kocher1Lukas_Kocher1 Customer IT Monkey ✭

Hi

Morten_Meisler                        

Nice Summary page love it but run in a error when we select a query with Version 8.1.2.2016

it is empty on the Summary page Checkbox still work . Do you have any solution for that?

• Darren_OLearyDarren_OLeary Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Hi all,
    I've downloaded the .zip file from Morten's post but it appears to be missing the .css file which is referenced in the .js file.
    As a result, my Summary page does not display anything.

Does anyone have the full .zip file or the .css file available?

thanks
  • Wiebke_HeinemannWiebke_Heinemann Partner IT Monkey ✭

Dear all,

at first many thanks to @Morten_Meisler for sharing the summary page.

We are using it for a workflow where users are able to request rights for a directory/subfolder. So we have two object pickers (One for the superordinated directorys and another one for the subfolders) At least the summary page just fetches the selected items from the first object picker but not for the second.

Does anyone has an idea why only the result of the first object picker will pasted to the summary page?

Second the summary page will not updating the selected items when an user going back and select other items then chosen before.

Are there any idea how to fix this behaviour?

Thanks so much and BR,

Wiebke

• Joakim_NormannJoakim_Normann Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭

We have been using the Coretech Summary page for a while now for request offerings where the user would like to be presented with a summary of their order before submitting it. However after upgrading Ciresons Advanced request Offering to the latest version we are unable to use it anymore. When I open and edit a request offering that has a summary page in the layout and try to save it, I'm met with a message saying "Some layout page is empty" and I can't save the changes unless I remove that empty page. Has anyone else encountered this problem as well after upgrading the ARO? If yes, how did you resolve it?

This would make a good add in for the portal.