Home Asset Management

Asset Management Users Database Table

Which table stores the users name that the assets were assigned?

Answers

• Peter_MuttenthalerPeter_Muttenthaler Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Hi @Aybars_Kutluturk

before you see that information you have to add the e.g. hardware asset table to the "dynamic data" list in your Cireson administration window.

Afterwards you should restart the platform cache server, this will create a table whith the name "[cachert]" and "HardwareAsset". There you will find all information which is needed ;)

• Aybars_KutluturkAybars_Kutluturk Member IT Monkey ✭

Hi Peter,

I want to check where can I add the table. Is it a new view under

Service Manager Console - Configuration Items - Asset Management - Administration

Regards

Hi @Aybars_Kutluturk

now I'm sorry but I dont know what you really want :).

You have to add the information = SCSM table in the cireson portal under administration / dynamic data / configuration.

Restart the platform cache service afterwards and you will see a new table in your Cireson database whith the name "[cachert]" .....something.... "HardwareAsset"

The information in the ServiceManager database is stored via the relationship table which is a link between the user and hardwareasset table (and many others).

Hi Peter,

Sorry for the questions, My version is "Current Portal Version: 6.0.3.1" and there isn't any settings like that. There is Admin Settings menu at the Cireson portal and there isn't any info about dynamic data in there. I have read this article "https://kb.cireson.com/article/user-guide-dynamic-data/2451" too but there isn't any menu like that and there isn't any service like Platform Cache.

Regards

Hi @Aybars_Kutluturk,

thank you for the info ;).

If you are still licensed you should realy update your environment ;).

Current baseline version is 11.2.3.

An alternate way to get the info for a SQL query is to use the tables "relationship" join it to "AD User" and "Hardware Asset" and "relationshiptype" so you have more info to filter.

Thanks a lot for the information. I will check these tables.

You're welcome ;)

please mark as answer if you made it with the tables ;)

Hi,

I couldn't find any user information in these tables. Is there any table that I find the users' name or account name?

Hi,

The table name is "MT_System$Domain$User" (AD User and group are just derrived from Domain User)