Home Analyst Portal

Custom Forms - System.Domain.User

Simon_ZeinhoferSimon_Zeinhofer Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭

Hello guys,

I am trying to add Muliple Object Picker to the Domain User form, where only the Hardware Assets are shown, for which this User is a Custodian. It should be disabled of course, so it is read-only.

I created a Custom Form for the domain user class and changed the "UsersComputers" section.

I tried it this way:

{

name: "UsersComputers",

rows: [

{

columnFieldList: [

{

PropertyName: "ConfigItem",

type: "multipleObjectPicker",

ClassId: "c0c58e7f-7865-55cc-4600-753305b9be64",

Disabled: true,

PropertyToDisplay: { DisplayName: "Name", "ObjectStatus.Name":"Status", LastModified:"LastModified"},

SelectableRow: false

}

]

}

]

}

This works, but it also displays the Software Assets, which is not what I want it to do.

I know the ClassId which I set, is only there to set the Classes which are selectable if I enable the Object Picker. But is it possible to tell the picker, which objets should be visible or not? Or is there a Relationship Class which I don't know about, which does exactly what I want?

Answers

• Peter_MuttenthalerPeter_Muttenthaler Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Hi,

There is an example directly in the Cireson form templates (but for the primary user) = you have to search in the Hardware Asset Management Pack for the correct Source / Target Relationship info:

the example ist:

name: "RelatedHardwareAssets",

rows: [

{

{ name: "", type: "multipleObjectPicker", PropertyName: "Source_HardwareAssetHasPrimaryUser", ClassId: "C0C58E7F-7865-55CC-4600-753305B9BE64",PropertyToDisplay: {DisplayName:"DisplayName","HardwareAssetStatus.Name":"HardwareAssetStatus",LastModified:"LastModified"}, Disabled: false,ShowAddButton: false, ShowRemoveButton: false, SelectableRow: true, SelectProperty: "DisplayName" }

],

}

]

• Simon_ZeinhoferSimon_Zeinhofer Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭

Hello Peter,

I might be wrong but i thought the Owner Relationship is not a relationship HardwareAsset <-> User. I thought this is a ConfigItem <-> User Relationship, which is not related to the Asset Management of Cireson. Whereas the Primary User is a Asset Management Relationship.

In the Management Pack the only HasOwner Relationship is the one from the NoticeEvent.

The issue I have here, is that the ConfigItem relationship shows the Targebtobjects I want, just too many and I don't know how to filter them :(

• Peter_MuttenthalerPeter_Muttenthaler Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    edited March 22

Hi Simon,

you are right, Cireson uses the OOTB OwnedBy Relation:

System.ConfigItemOwnedByUser

maybe the filter for projection will help (Example):

{

name: "",

type: "multipleObjectPicker",

PropertyName: "Target_HardwareAssetHasPurchase",

ClassId: "001556ed-3ad5-5640-fee8-beb748da9e03",

ProjectionId: "376FEAFF-84BE-25F5-0AD0-E591F843479C",

PropertyToDisplay: { DisplayName: "DisplayName", "Target_PurchaseHasCostCenter.DisplayName": "CostCenter", "Target_PurchaseHasPurchaseOrder.DisplayName": "PurchaseOrder", "Target_PurchaseHasInvoice.DisplayName": "Invoice", "Currency.Name": "Currency", Cost: "Cost", "Target_PurchaseHasVendor.DisplayName": "Vendor" },

SelectableRow: true,

SelectProperty: "DisplayName"

}

]

there are several projections available in the Cireson Asset Management MP

• Simon_ZeinhoferSimon_Zeinhofer Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭

Seems like there is no solution for that :(