Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

View More Details for Affected Configuration Items

Chris_KeanderChris_Keander Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
If I click the little i (info) button next to an Affected User, I get an option to "View More Details"

I don't have this button when i click on the info icon next to an Affected Configuration Item which happens to be a Windows Computer, brought into the CMDB via an SCCM connector.

I would love to be able to see detailed information about the computer like I can in the SCSM console.
0 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This request will be covered in the upcoming release containing the ability to edit configuration items, as well as sync in various configuration item classes.

Comments

• Joe_BurrowsJoe_Burrows Cireson Devops Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Chris

Would that be similar to this request here so CI's have their own form?
    https://community.cireson.com/discussion/200/

• Chris_KeanderChris_Keander Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    I wasn't necessarily looking for editing options of CIs, just displaying more information like the user CI has.  However, if that request would take care of what I'm asking for - go ahead and mark this as Duplicate and I'll upvote that one :)
  • Joe_BurrowsJoe_Burrows Cireson Devops Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will do! Maybe put a +1 to bump the thread and a blurb about when you mention here so the Chris Ross can take note :)
This discussion has been closed.