Home Advanced Request Offering
Options

Username is interpreted as Date

Simon_ZeinhoferSimon_Zeinhofer Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭

We have a very strange behaviour in Portal version 11.4 (also had that in 11.2).

In our company the usernames of people start with e.g. 0011 and then there is a 5 digit long personal number. A lot of people, who are in the company for a long time, have a username, which starts with e.g. 011.

For some of those the Username in the Query Picker is shown as date.

The value for the username shows as NaN.NaN.0NaN NaN:NaN. But it seems only for those, where the last 2 digits could be, in the case of 07, 1907 or 2007. When the last 2 digits are for example 24, the username is shown correctly.

We do not have this issue in Portal version 9. So I guess this might be some issue with the Advanced RO.

Best Answer

• Options
    Answer ✓

@Brett_Moffett Sorry, I really forgot to set this to resolved.

This got solved in some of the previous Versions, I guess it was 11.4.1 - So this problem is not existing anymore (at least for us ;-) )

Answers

• Options
    Brett_MoffettBrett_Moffett Cireson PACE Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Simon_Zeinhofer

When upgrading the portal, did you upgrade the Advanced Request Offering management pack?

It is not a part of the portal install and must be done as an individual MP import.

The Management Pack is located in the following default location: C:\inetpub\CiresonPortal\ManagementPacks

• Options
    Answer ✓

@Brett_Moffett Sorry, I really forgot to set this to resolved.

This got solved in some of the previous Versions, I guess it was 11.4.1 - So this problem is not existing anymore (at least for us ;-) )