Home Analyst Portal
Options

How to add a column to the Team Work list ?

Stephane_BouillonStephane_Bouillon Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Hi,

I would like to expose the "Primary Owner" as a column on the Team Work and My Work lists, if possible also to the default search result list. Currently that field is not available in the column dropdowns.

Can anybody point me to an how-to article ?

Stephane

Answers

• Options
    Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options

Thanks Adam,

When I add the ODATA Table widget and select /platform/api/ as the end point, the collection does not contain any of the My Request, Team Requests, My Work, Team Work, or Active Work collections. Do I need to configure something first to enable this ?

• Options
    Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

As long as you're running at least v11.3 of the portal, head over to /Settings/Admin/General and make sure you see a Platform Version present.

• If you don't, then it sounds like your Platform Service isn't running. It may require a look at logs and/or opening something up with support here.
    • If you do, make sure you have entries listed on the /Settings/Admin/DynamicDataConfiguration page
  • Options

Thanks, I'm still on version 11.1, so I'll need to upgrade first

• Options

Hi Adam, after upgrading to 11.6.1 i do see the TeamWork and other collections. When I configure the Odata Table widget for it, I don't get anything back.

In the /Settings/Admin/DynamicDataConfiguration page I see the filters, and they are all set to false