Home Service Manager
Options

Data wareHouse skip one month

Davide_GattiDavide_Gatti Partner IT Monkey ✭

Hi All,

i have a problem with Data Warehouse.

Data WareHouse was stopped for a month. Today i restart jobs but in every database it was skipped March table.

is there a way two force the creation of march table?

regards

Davide

Answers

• Options
    Brett_MoffettBrett_Moffett Cireson PACE Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Davide_Gatti

Restarting the Data Warehouse jobs should trigger the data to be synchronized over to the Data Warehouse ready for grooming from the ServiceManager database in X days that you have your grooming settings set to.

Are all of the sync jobs completed and not reporting any errors?

Depending on how far back you have the Grooming setting set for and how much data you want to keep in Data Warehouse, it might be a case of removing the Data Warehouse data base and recreating the data from scratch. That will work for anything that's in the Service Manager database, but you would lose any data older than your grooming date.

To combat this, you could rename the existing DB, create a new one, resynch everything then use JOIN SQL queries to get the data from both locations..... Ugly solution I know, but Data Warehouse isn't the most user friendly solution.

The newest versions of the Cireson Portal now include data analytics that totally replace the need for the Data Warehouse and is a lot more stable. Just a suggestion.

Hope this helps

Brett

• Options
    Davide_GattiDavide_Gatti Partner IT Monkey ✭

Hi @Brett_Moffett ,

sorry for delay.

Finally we have resolved with Microsoft running powershell and sql query that have reset queue and restore Datawarehouse Job.

Thanks for you time.😊

Davide