Home Analyst Portal

CSS Issue with Login Page

Matt_Howard1Matt_Howard1 Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭

Has anyone noticed an issue with CSS not loading some elements on the login page? In our custom.css we have elements like margins, border and padding, but we also use text-align:center for .login-icon and .login_heading. The text-align works for .login_heading but not .login-icon. I first noticed it with 11.8.2 and still present after 12.0 upgrade. Our test server does not have this issue and I believe I installed 12.0 clean on it.

Thoughts?

Best Answer

• Matt_Howard1Matt_Howard1 Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    Answer ✓

So, I figured it out. If anyone can explain the voodoo/dark magic that is JavaScript and CSS, I'd be much obliged.

I had a @include at the top of custom.css to pull in the ROToolbox CSS. I just moved it to the end of the file and my text-align magically worked. My test server does not have the @include which is what made me try it.

Answers

• Matt_Howard1Matt_Howard1 Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    Answer ✓

So, I figured it out. If anyone can explain the voodoo/dark magic that is JavaScript and CSS, I'd be much obliged.

I had a @include at the top of custom.css to pull in the ROToolbox CSS. I just moved it to the end of the file and my text-align magically worked. My test server does not have the @include which is what made me try it.