Home Service Manager

Only service request templates available for request offerings

Bryan_LalorBryan_Lalor Customer IT Monkey ✭

I have been trying to get to the bottom of why I can only see Service Request Templates when creating request offerings. This is true for advanced request offerings or the standard scsm request offerings.

I need to add a new incident template as a request offering. I know it is possible from reading the documentation and we have some preexisting already in our environment.

I have tried leveraging the management packs associated with some of the templates that are showing, with no success.

Best Answer

• Simon_ZeinhoferSimon_Zeinhofer Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

@Bryan_Lalor have you clicked on the Down Arrow beside "Select Template"? Because if you just click on "Select template" it shows only SRs by Default. If you click the arrow you can select the class and then the window with all templates from the selected class appear.

Answers

• Simon_ZeinhoferSimon_Zeinhofer Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

@Bryan_Lalor have you clicked on the Down Arrow beside "Select Template"? Because if you just click on "Select template" it shows only SRs by Default. If you click the arrow you can select the class and then the window with all templates from the selected class appear.

• Bryan_LalorBryan_Lalor Customer IT Monkey ✭

I sure didn't, I knew I had to be overlooking something.