Home Self-Service Portal - Community
Options

Can´t get AROs published

Hi
I have created a couple of AROs in our dev environment, but when i publish them and add to service offering, they don´t show on portal, what am i doing wrong?
Thanks

Best Answers

Answers

• Options
    Brett_MoffettBrett_Moffett Cireson PACE Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure the cache builder service is running and is not throwing errors in the log.
    Then, wait. :smile:

The cache will take a while before it picks up and runs again. If you want to force it, you can stop and restart the service.

If it then still does not show up, I would suggest it is a scoping issue for the role that the user account is in.
    Check to see that the user is copied to SCSM using the AD connector and make sure the right users are int he right groups.

Hope this gets you on the right track and answers your question.
  • Options
    Peter_NordqvistPeter_Nordqvist Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    Hi Brett
    I dont think it´s a scooping issue, i tried to publish a "regular" RO in same Service Offering as the ARO, and that shows up nicely.. 
  • Options
    Brett_MoffettBrett_Moffett Cireson PACE Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you at any time edited the ARO with the standard editor? (Just double clicked rather than select edit Advance Request Offering)

This will corrupt the ARO. The only way to recover would be to recreate the ARO.

If you have run through the standard steps I would delete the ARO you have and recreate it making sure never to use the default RO editor in the Console and try again.

Let me now how you go.
  • Options
    Hmm
    Tried now to create a new ARO, i choosed to publish it in the create ARO form, then Added the ARO to a Service Offering the usual way. I checked the ServiceManagement db table RequestOffering, and the ARO is listed there, but will not show in portal, do the AROs takes longer to process by CacheBuilder? BTW, restarted CacheBuilder, recycle appool and iis restart aswell
  • Options
    Ahhh, thats it then, running Community SSP, is it possible to purchase the ARO addon without Analyst Portal?
    We have recently bought EMS...
  • Options
    Thank you so much guys!
This discussion has been closed.