Home Self-Service Portal - Community

Requests not displaying in the service offering

Hello,

I'm working in a test environment and I've created two new service requests and added them to a new service offering.  I've also added a list item in the Service Offering Category. I've published the request offerings and added them to the service offering and restarted the cache builder. The service offering appears in the self service portal and the request offerings appear in the portal only at the category level.  If I click on the service offering category no requests offerings show up.  Is there a link that I have to build between the request offering and service offering? 

Thank in advance for any assistance.

Best Answer

Answers

• merlenette_jonesmerlenette_jones Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Hello,

I'm working in a test environment and I've created two new service requests and added them to a new service offering.  I've also added a list item in the Service Offering Category. I've published the request offerings and added them to the service offering and restarted the cache builder. The service offering appears in the self service portal and the request offerings appear in the portal only at the category level.  If I click on the service offering category no requests offerings show up.  Is there a link that I have to build between the request offering and service offering? 

Thank in advance for any assistance.

Hello Jarrett, 

Would you be able to provide a bit more information such as:

The version of the Portal you have implemented

A screen shot showing the homepage you are using as well

Merle
  • Jarrett_FaulkJarrett_Faulk Customer IT Monkey ✭

Merle,

We just completed the portal install last week so I believe we are working with the current version Cireson.  I've attached two screen shots of the self service portal. Once shows the service offering category selected and the two requests that I've created.  The second shows the service offering selected and there are no requests.  Under the General category I have a service offering and two requests and they work correctly.  The procurement category and service offering do not work correctly.

Jarrett

• merlenette_jonesmerlenette_jones Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Thank you for updating me with that info. I will need to update my lab and do some testing I will get back to shortly with my findings
This discussion has been closed.