Home All Other Feature Requests and Ideas
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Ability to Delete/Modify Posts/Threads on Cireson Community Site

Jonathan_BolesJonathan_Boles Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
Would be helpful if we could delete our own posts made in error (duplicate) or edit and already edited post (after the limit) within the Cireson Community site. Locked down to being able to do this to ones created by the signed-in customer of course.
4 votes

Completed · Last Updated

Didnt grant delete, however extended edit permissions on per rank basis: IT Monkey ✭ (Default 1 hour) Adept IT Monkey ✭✭ (4 hours) Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭ (1 day) Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭ (1 week) Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭ (1 month)

Comments

• Options
    Chris_KeanderChris_Keander Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Glad I searched for this first.  I came here to post the same request after I tried to modify one of my posts and delete another.  You sir, get my upvote!
  • Options
    Joe_BurrowsJoe_Burrows Cireson Devops Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jonathan_Boles & @Chris_Keander

I was thinking I could add longer edit times depending on rank such as:

IT Monkey ✭ (Default 1 hour)
    Adept IT Monkey ✭✭ (4 hours)
    Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭ (1 day)
    Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭ (1 week)
    Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭ (1 month)

Would longer editing times be helpful over delete? I wanted to avoid delete to stop people removing threads and knowledge. Im happy to delete any comments you guys want deleted as a moderator if you PM me.

Let me know what you think

• Options
    Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jonathan_Boles & @Chris_Keander

I was thinking I could add longer edit times depending on rank such as:

IT Monkey ✭ (Default 1 hour)
    Adept IT Monkey ✭✭ (4 hours)
    Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭ (1 day)
    Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭ (1 week)
    Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭ (1 month)

Would longer editing times be helpful over delete? I wanted to avoid delete to stop people removing threads and knowledge. Im happy to delete any comments you guys want deleted as a moderator if you PM me.

Let me know what you think

Yes. That. What @Joe_Burrows said!
  • Options
    Joe_BurrowsJoe_Burrows Cireson Devops Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done :)