Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

In Active Work, Team Work, and My Work views, allow SR's to expand, viewing MA's within it

Ryan_MurphyRyan_Murphy Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
We'd like to be able to see which Manual Activities are associated with which Service Requests in the Active Work, Team Work, and My Work views, by simply clicking an expand arrow (or something similar) on the SR, then showing the MA's within it.
I've attached this image that I've quickly drawn up to demonstrate what I am thinking. If there is something similar already out there that I am missing, that someone could provide, me and my team would greatly appreciate it.
25 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Adrian_MataiszAdrian_Mataisz Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    I agree. Same for parent child IRs.
  • TysonTyson Member IT Monkey ✭
    I also agree, this would be a fantastic addition in our environment as well.
  • Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is an easily overlooked, completely native (but entirely opposite of what I'd say is a beyond useful request of yours) that exists in the portal.

If you choose to "Add Columns" in the grid view, a few items that aren't shown by default are "Parent Work Item Type" and "Parent Work Item"
  • TysonTyson Member IT Monkey ✭
    Adam-

While that is a useful thing (and we do use it) it doesn't expose quite as much info at a glance as we are hoping to get. 

• Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyson said:
    Adam-

While that is a useful thing (and we do use it) it doesn't expose quite as much info at a glance as we are hoping to get. 

Yup, it isn't perfect. So this request has my vote!