Home Events & News
Options

Cireson to Exhibit at Microsoft Ignite, Showcase Service and Asset Management Solutions for Microsof

Cireson, world leaders in Microsoft Cloud and System Center, will exhibit this month at Microsoft Ignite, one of the industry’s premier global technology events. As a leading community voice and Microsoft Cloud and System Center expert, Cireson will showcase their popular Service and Asset Management solutions for Microsoft Service Manager and Configuration Manager, including the recently released Cireson Self-Service Portal – Community. In addition, with the forthcoming release of Microsoft Service Manager 2016, they will be on hand to answers questions and help organizations prepare their migration plans and strategies.

Commenting on Cireson’s attendance, Shaun Ericson, Joint Founder, says, “We are very excited to be attending Microsoft Ignite and share our expertise to help the IT community maximize their System Center investment. Ignite is always a productive event, and we look forward to connecting with customers, partners and new faces alike.”

To further connect with the community, Cireson will be hosting a Happy Hour celebration mid-week.

• When: Wednesday, September 28, 2016
  • Where: W Hotel, Studio 3 & 4 – 45 Ivan Allen Jr. Boulevard · Atlanta, Georgia, 30308
  • Registration: Space is filling up fast, but those who wish to attend can register here

Those who plan to attend Microsoft Ignite can connect with Cireson in the following ways:

• September 26 – 30, 2016 in Atlanta, GA
  • Visit the team at booth 2182 in the expo hall
  • Join Cireson for Happy Hour at the W Hotel – register here

Individuals unable to attend but still interested in connecting with the Cireson team can enquire via their Contact Us page. Also, don’t miss recent news regarding the company, including their placement as #167 on the Inc. 500 list and the recent launch of the free Cireson Self-Service Portal – Community.

Comments

• Options
    Chris_KeanderChris_Keander Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Wish I could make it to this.  My sons birthday is this week and we have other plans... but some of my co-workers will be there for me!