Home Configuration Manager Apps
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Config Manager Ticker App Feature Request - Baltic letters on client computer.

Andrei_KozlovskiAndrei_Kozlovski Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭

Hi,Would be great to use local language letters on client computer. Now we are using Baltic letters (Lithuanian, Latvian and Estonian). As you see in screenshot letters are shown incorrectly. We have ~ 1000 users and it would be great feature for us.

3 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• wally_meadwally_mead Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Thanks Andrei. I appreciate you taking the time to submit this feature request. As you stated, we do not handle this correctly in the v1.2 version of the Ticker app (I actually don't believe that we have any localization support for it). We'll look at how and when we could implement this in a future release. When we have decided on that, we'll update this thread to keep you informed.

Thanks again, and continue to send in suggestions, we love to get the feedback.
  • Panu_SaukkoPanu_Saukko Member IT Monkey ✭
    Localization of Ticker client app is a super important feature in almost every European country. I'm hoping for the support of Scandinavian characters (äåöÖÄÅ).

Customers love Ticker app, but its usefullness is not great if the messages cannot contain all the characters in a specific language. Hopefully, we'll get that in future releases.
  • wally_meadwally_mead Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the feedback Panu, it is much appreciated. Hopefully we'll be able to work on an updated version of it soon. I'm sure that this will be high on the list for the next rev :-)