Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Setting reminders on IR or SR

Good afternoon

There are times when you have to park an IR or SR for a couple days as the user may not be about or you waiting on some other information. Our old system allowed us to set a reminder for a date in the future. This would then trigger an email stating that you have a call you wanted to action on the particular date. Is there a way to set a reminder for a specific IR or SR. I do not want to use the remind all settings to notify on every call that is outstanding.
Kind regards
Eugene
0 votes

In Review · Last Updated

This request is now under review by the product team, more information and a decision whether to push this into the backlog will follow.

Comments

• Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    I personally solved this type of request by extending those respective classes with a "Follow Up Date" kind of date field. Then with SCO/SMA you monitor for that date. Given Cireson fully supports class extensions, you could make this change to core SCSM and then alter the Incident and Service Request forms for the portal to reference this recently created concept.

Alternatively, the Cireson Outlook plugin does let you create Outlook Reminders about SCSM Work Items.
  • Eugene_RackEugene_Rack Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    Thanx very much for the information Adam.
  • Eugene_RackEugene_Rack Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭

Sorry, I should have said which link. This is the one. https://community.cireson.com/discussion/1125/setting-reminders-on-ir-or-sr#latest