Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Customize the Work Item Search result

It should be possibility to expand the fields in the "Work Item Search" result with additional fields like "Created Date" or "Closed Date".
34 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Morten_Aulie_PettersMorten_Aulie_Petters Premier Partner IT Monkey ✭
    I agree. Using search and being able to save that Query for later is powerful. But the value is reduced when you don't get the kind of overview you where looking for.
  • Eugene_RackEugene_Rack Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    Good afternoon
    Did anyone get a response to this request? Is there a way to create Search Queries and have the Created Date column visible?
  • Adrian_PaechAdrian_Paech Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016

Adding "Problem Category" would also be nice. Seems like an obvious one that's been missed. And I would also like to be able to search against custom extended fields where a class has been extended if this isn't too hard to add in. This would add a huge amount of functionality to the search capability of the portal.

Adrian

• Paul_DalkinPaul_Dalkin Member IT Monkey ✭
    I agree, I was looking for more flexibility and there seems to be a bug in the use of the >= operator where you can't get it within the last 7 days. Adding Weeks would also be good.
  • David_AllenDavid_Allen Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    It would be really helpful to be able to search using the Results fields for Service Requests, particularly the implementation notes.  
  • Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep clicking the upvote button every time one of my users expresses their anger and frustration to me, but it only registers that first one that I gave it months ago, sadly....

I am legitimately surprised that this doesn't have 100+ votes.