Home Asset Management

"License key has expired" error, when searching for Hardware Assets

STUSTU Member IT Monkey ✭
Hi,

today we noticed that when we are searching for a Hardware Asset and it is found, it doesn't get displayed. Instead the following error message is shown:
"License key has expired."

At the same time the Cireson licensing app (Console Admin Settings) says that the license (Cireson Asset Management) is valid. 
Unfortunately PROD is affected and TEST works. 

Any help is appreciated. 

Best Regards,
Stoyan

Comments

• Bryan_McCartneyBryan_McCartney Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭

Hi Stu.

Have you tried to select/de-select the 'Automatically refresh license keys' check box?  Save your changes, then re-open and select/de-select again and save.  You may have to accept the Cireson End-User License Agreement...then renew all license keys again.

• STUSTU Member IT Monkey ✭
    edited October 2016
    Hey Bryan,

thanks for your time! Initially as i read your suggestion I thought "This is it!", but unfortunately it didn't work. :(

From the portal, check admin settings.  Are all license keys listed and the check box for 'Automatically refresh license keys' checked?
    "Analyst Portal License Key" and "Dashboard License Key" are there. No other keys are listed. "Automatically Refresh License Key" is checked. 
    I have the same config on the TEST portal, where we have no issues. 
    Should other key be listed too?

Thnanks again!

As far as I know, only the product key.  Here is the link to the Cireson KB article: 

https://support.cireson.com/KnowledgeBase/View/1180#/

• Tony_CollettTony_Collett Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Stoyan, 

Would you be able to raise an Incident through the Cireson Support portal to get this looked at? Make sure you provide your company and details of your key as well in the request.

Regards, 
    Tony
    Thank You Bryan and Tony for the support!
    The Solution: Update the portal to 6.0.2 :) 
    We thought it might be a good idea to update the portal and it really was. It seems that there are some fixes for licensing issues in the newest versioin. So if someone comes across the error - don't hesitate to update. 
    Wish you a nice day!

Cheers,
    Stoyan