Home Analyst Portal

Promoting Views

Erin_MurphyErin_Murphy Customer IT Monkey ✭

Is anyone else having issues when promoting views from the console?

I have promoted some Change Management views and 2 views are not bringing across the ID of the ticket.

Any ides how to fix this?

Answers

• Joe_BurrowsJoe_Burrows Cireson Devops Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Erin

Assuming the view doesn't contain anything non supported (see KB31 for list of unsupported views) it should show.

Have you tried deleting the promoted view from the navigation settings and re-promoting? Or recreating the view in the SCSM console and re-promoting?

Regards
    Joe
  • Erin_MurphyErin_Murphy Customer IT Monkey ✭

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the prompt reply.
    The 2 views that aren't pulling ID are:
    Change Requests Completed - which the criteria is showing all CRs with Status of 'Completed' from Change Request (advanced) class.
    Change Request In Review - which the criteria is showing all CRs with Status of 'In Progress' AND Contains Activity Status of 'In Progress' from Change Request and Activity class.

I have deleted the promoted view and re-promoted. I have yet to recreate the view in the Console as users are still using it.

• Peter_SettlePeter_Settle Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    I am experiencing exactly the same issue, did you get a fix for it?
  • Erin_MurphyErin_Murphy Customer IT Monkey ✭

Hi Peter,

I ended up having to recreate the view in the console and deleting the original. It then seemed to promote properly. However, the promoted views take forever to load in the portal.

• Olena_PrychynaOlena_Prychyna Customer IT Monkey ✭

Change Request (advanced) - view that is using a projection with > 2 levels of component nesting - cannot be promoted.

• Peter_SettlePeter_Settle Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Hi Erin,

I deleted and recreated, all now working, eventually.

Still bit odd that a standard view could just get so confused.