Home Configuration Manager Ticker

Error enumerating Announcements

Hi
I've installed AdminApp on CAS and TickerApp on client according to instruction.
I don't have any errors on server but announcement don't appear on client machine. Here is a error from client log:

12.10.2016 14:30:59 FORTRENT\sivanov : Error: Error enumerating Announcements.
12.10.2016 14:30:59 FORTRENT\sivanov : Error message: Недопустимый дескриптор окна

Log from server and client in attachement.
Thank you.

Best Answers

Answers

• FrayFray Member IT Monkey ✭
    Thank you for your answer.
    Where can I download latest version?
  • FrayFray Member IT Monkey ✭
    Hello. I'd setup latest version and it works fine, but, I think, this App don't support russian letters. This is true?
  • wally_meadwally_mead Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    The Ticker app does not support localized characters unfortunately. We had someone else report that for a different language. It is on the list to add support for in a future update to the app, but there is not a current schedule for that. So for now, it only supports English. I'd suggest that you search the Feature Request area for the Configuration Manager apps, and if not already submitted, you submit a feature request to support localized languages. That will let others who need that support vote for it too.
  • Brett_MoffettBrett_Moffett Cireson PACE Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Fray
    if you do raise a feature request for this please do post the link to this thread so others can up-vote it also.
    I know you will get my vote. :)
  • wally_meadwally_mead Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Thanks for doing so, however I see that Andrei had raised a very similar one a few weeks prior :-) His was specifically about Baltic characters, however still localization related.

Always suggested to search existing items before creating your own. That way, votes are concentrated and not spread out - which is better in the end for you.

But we do see both suggestions, thanks again.
This discussion has been closed.