Home Configuration Manager Ticker

Welcome to the Configuration Manager Ticker app discussion area

wally_meadwally_mead Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
Hi everyone. It's great to have you here. This is were you can ask questions on the Cireson Configuration Manager Ticker app. Feel free to browse available discussions and threads, or start your own. We'll make sure to get an answer posted either by one of our great customers, or a Cireson person as appropriate.

Comments

• AndyDHAndyDH Member IT Monkey ✭

Hi Wally and everyone else from Team Cireson :)

One question I have which I couldn't find the answer to in the current documentation on the ConfigMgr Ticker app, is whether the scheduled time (available/expire) is in UTC time or in client local time.

I just started testing with it, and it looks awesome so far, but just wanted to know if there are any plans to add features where we could see a status report to find out on how many and which machines the notification was already displayed.

• AndyDHAndyDH Member IT Monkey ✭
    Thanks for the quick answer! :)
  • wally_meadwally_mead Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    You are very welcome Adam, glad to help. One thing that you could do (and actually everyone on the Community site) is to mark answers when you agree with them. That way they get flagged as the answer, and others will know the answer when they search for the answer :-)
  • L_SchickL_Schick Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Is there a way to see active and scheduled announcements and also cancel scheduled announcements?
    Hi L_Schick,

Thanks for the questions. No, there is no current method to cancel a scheduled announcement, or view ones "in the queue". We have had many requests already to allow you to cancel an announcement, and it is in the list for the next update to the app. We can certainly look at adding the ability to view all scheduled announcements (which we'd likely need to do in order to allow you to delete one).

Keep the suggestions/questions coming :-)

Wally
    Oh, and I guess I should have said - please create new threads instead of adding onto the Announcement here. Having individual threads will allow for answers, and for feature requests (different section on the Community site), people can vote on them to give us data on how important the feature request is.
  • Evan_DillmanEvan_Dillman Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Do we know when v1.2 for the Configuration Manager Ticker app will be available for download?
    I wish I could tell you the exact date, but I don't know. The bits are ready, the docs are done, the download file created. I'm not just waiting for the zip file to be published to the download site. I was hoping that it would have been done last week, but has not happened yet.

As soon as I get notification that it is ready for download, I will post a note here on this site. It could be as early as today, which I'd love to report :-)
This discussion has been closed.