Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Addition of comment in Bulk

We'd like to have a function where we can add comments  in bulk. This is handy when we perform bulk transfer to other groups.
1 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Options
    Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is more of an internal process question than anything else but why not roll up the work items into a parent IR and comment the parent or relate said work items to some "parent" concept and comment that?

I certainly can appreciate the need to perform almost any function in SCSM en masse, just curious if there some other way you could get around this.
  • Options
    Maebel_IbarraMaebel_Ibarra Customer IT Monkey ✭

Thanks for your comment Adam. Parent only works for IR tickets though. We need the function in SR too.

• Options
    Conner_WoodConner_Wood Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    If you need to add a comment to multiple Service Requests, you could potentially use the SCSM SDK C# Binaries to create a program that allows you to search and select each Service Request to a list, then you have a place to type in the comment and hit Add Comment to all SRs.  Taking it one step further, if you use the SCSM Console, you could turn it into a Console Task.

This seems like one of the extremes that is very specific, and I personally think trying to emulate Service Requests under a Parent-Child relationship would be a nightmare so I agree being able to quickly enter a comment in multiple tickets at once is a preferable solution in this instance.