Ozgur_SahinOzgur_Sahin Customer IT Monkey ✭
edited October 2016 in Analyst Portal
Dear Cireson Support Team

I have a problem

I changed the status of an incident yesterday

When I open the incident , I see the correct status

Bu on "My Work" or "Team Work" the status is not changed 

I have checked the status on SCSM is correct , 

The "Cireson CacheBuilder" service is working. ı have restarted it , but it didn't help me.

There has never been such kind of problem before

Thank you

(Current Portal Version: 5.0.2.1)
1.png 48.5K
2.png 93.3K
3.png 118.6K

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    Hi Ozgur,

This seems a cachebuilder problem. You can check the logs in CiresonPortal/bin/Logs/CacheBuilder.log

Can you see if there is anything in there.

Also, the version you are running is quite old ans there are 8 more hotfixes to be applied which will make your system more stable. They are cumulative so you only need apply 5.0.10

Geoff
  • Options
    Ozgur_SahinOzgur_Sahin Customer IT Monkey ✭
    edited October 2016
    Hi Ozgur,

This seems a cachebuilder problem. You can check the logs in CiresonPortal/bin/Logs/CacheBuilder.log

Can you see if there is anything in there.

Also, the version you are running is quite old ans there are 8 more hotfixes to be applied which will make your system more stable. They are cumulative so you only need apply 5.0.10

Geoff
    Dear Geoff , thank you for your answer

in CacheBuilder.log ,there is a lot of errors like this,

ERROR [   9] 09 Sep 2016 10:30:32,495: Group not found: cn=XXX,ou=XXX,ou=groups,dc=XXX,dc=com
    I thing this error is not critical , maybe the gorup was deleted or the goroup name is chanched. I can solve it

But this error is not clear to me

Error Number:53,State:0,Class:20
    ERROR [WORK] 26 Aug 2016 22:35:01,594: SQL Error:
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server) ---> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The network path was not found
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Connect(ServerInfo serverInfo, SqlInternalConnectionTds connHandler, Boolean ignoreSniOpenTimeout, Int64 timerExpire, Boolean encrypt, Boolean trustServerCert, Boolean integratedSecurity, Boolean withFailover)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionTds.AttemptOneLogin(ServerInfo serverInfo, String newPassword, SecureString newSecurePassword, Boolean ignoreSniOpenTimeout, TimeoutTimer timeout, Boolean withFailover)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionTds.LoginNoFailover(ServerInfo serverInfo, String newPassword, SecureString newSecurePassword, Boolean redirectedUserInstance, SqlConnectionString connectionOptions, SqlCredential credential, TimeoutTimer timeout)