Home Advanced Request Offering
Options

'Create Request on Behalf Of' Visible Always for Single ARO

Chris_KeanderChris_Keander Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
I'm wondering if it's possible to present the "Create Request on Behalf Of" picker for end users as well as analysts, but only on a particular request offering.

Ideally I'd like to take the query results and multi-map it to a field on the Incident form other than the Affected User.

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Conner_WoodConner_Wood Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    I know someone has already altered the way it is displayed, I assume it would be possible to also implement custom pickers, but mapping to another relationship seems a bit much for tweaks and probably requires direct Cireson Support.

Create on Behalf - Function / Customization

• Options
    I saw this post earlier, but I'm afraid it may not do exactly what I'm looking to have happen.  I understand I can change the AD group that presents this user picker, but that is a global change.

I really only want it to show up on one RO and not everything.  I could also look into using a query picker, but when we have tens of thousands of users, there's no easy way to get around the default limitations either.
  • Options
    David_AllenDavid_Allen Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    @Chris_Keander , this is something I would find really helpful to.  As you say, at present the settings are rather global, it would be really helpful to have the Create On Behalf Of field for specific RO's. I also found that using a standard query picker just introduces other problems too.

If you raise it as a feature request, I'll certainly vote it up!
  • Options
    How about this, is there an easier way to HIDE the "Request on Behalf Of" controls (and associated labels) for a particular ARO if I have the URL?