Home Service Manager Console App Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Upgrade Cireson Console Licensing App

Hi,

I already have the Cireson Console Licensing App installed in my production environment and it has the version is 7.5.0.75.

For installing the Survey app we need the Console Licensing app to be of version 
7.5.0.87 or greater. 

So can I directly upgrade the Console app by  importing the latest MP and .dll files? or should I request for new license and then upgrade this Licensing app? I already have product key for the Production environment up and running. 

Thank you. 

Best Answer

Answers

• Brett_MoffettBrett_Moffett Cireson PACE Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vignesh_Sridhar
    The latest version of the Console Licensing app is v7.7.2012.96 and you should request a new product key to ensure you have everything in order ready to go before you go live in production.
    If you have a Dev or test environment, make sure you go through testing and planning as well as full backup before upgrading anything in production.

Hope this has answered your question.

• Vignesh_SridharVignesh_Sridhar Customer IT Monkey ✭
    @Brett_Moffett  Thank you for your reply. I have installed the Survey App in my UAT environment and fter testing we want to move it to production. Our Production environment however has cireson Console app version 7.5.0.75 which does not match the prerequisite to install the Survey app. If I download the latest Console Licensing App from the Cireson Portal, Would i still need a new product key? or would my existing Production product key would be enough? 

• Vignesh_SridharVignesh_Sridhar Customer IT Monkey ✭
    @Geoff_Ross  Thank you