Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Add a reminder to work item

Sharon_SpearsSharon_Spears Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
The ability to add a reminder to an individual work items.

for example, we get requests for Internet access for guest accounts, we sometimes get these requests weeks in advance. 

To be able to tick a reminder box and add a reminder date/time - that we can then set email template to shoot out an email as reminder to act on job.
16 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• David_AllenDavid_Allen Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

I like the idea here, but couldn't you just do that in SCSM now using a scheduled workflow?  You could add an extra class property for reminder date, then have a scheduled workflow send out a reminder email (based on a template) when it finds a work item where the reminder date has been met. 

David

• Sharon_SpearsSharon_Spears Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    @David_Allen - I thought of that too, and will probably set up, but incorporated into Cireson products would be so much easier
  • Dietmar_WinzeDietmar_Winze Customer IT Monkey ✭

How could I do it with an extention of the Incident class and a scheduled workflow?
    I'd like to send a notification when the remindert date and time has come.

• Jason_MeyerJason_Meyer Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Our analysts just want a way to set a reminder for way off in the future work that they can't miss the deadline on, but cannot work anytime in the 'near' future.