Home Service Manager Console App Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Ticker App Using Announcement Data

At present I have to publish the same announcement twice if I need to notify the business of something.  Could the ticker app pull a feed from Portal Announcements, so when publishing an announcement we can chose whether to also send out a ticker notification?
6 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Options
    wally_meadwally_mead Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Hi David,

Are you asking about the ConfigMgr Ticker or the Service Manager Ticker?

Wally
  • Options
    David_AllenDavid_Allen Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Hey Wally, I thought there was only one ticker?

David
  • Options
    No, there is one for SCSM and one for ConfigMgr. We tried to make that clear with the names of them on the download site. Sounds like we didn't accomplish that well enough?

Just to confirm, this is for the SCSM version of the Ticker app then? If so, I'll move it to the proper location, as I'm sure that team is not looking at the ConfigMgr app area :-)
  • Options
    David_AllenDavid_Allen Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Now you've highlighted it, I can see the two ticker apps... Please excuse my inability to look at the software downloads properly!!
  • Options
    OK, sounds like I need to move this to the SCSM Ticker app feature request list then. Will do so now.
  • Options
    Adrian_PaechAdrian_Paech Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Yes please.
    This feature makes so much sense!
    Adrian