Home Service Manager Console App Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Add Affected User info to New Incident form in Outlook Console.

Add the Affected User name and phone number info to the New Incident form in the Outlook Console like it is on the form in the Service Manager console.
7 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Brett_MoffettBrett_Moffett Cireson PACE Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe this behavior in the console is a custom feature that may have been added for you.
    A vanilla build of SCSM does not have this in the console:

Is this what you are talking about?
    Having the user details appear under their name here?
    Maybe Username, Phone Number, Location, Job Title etc.?

I think i is a great idea as I often extend the forms in the Console and the Portal to do this.

• Juanita_ReinesJuanita_Reines Customer IT Monkey ✭
    No that is not what I am talking about.  In the screen print you posted you can see the Affected user:  Cireson and the Contact Info: (blank) on the top of the form.  That is the info that would be nice if it showed on the New Incident form in the Outlook Console and does not.
  • Brett_MoffettBrett_Moffett Cireson PACE Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like here:

I see now.
    Yes, I think that would be very useful.

Up Vote!
  • Juanita_ReinesJuanita_Reines Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Yes, thanks.