Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Add Risk Calculator functionality to Cireson Analyst Portal for Change and Release Management

Lastly, it would be convenient if the risk calculator would work on the portal when creating a change request [and release request]. We are transitioning all analysts and viewers to the portal to accomplish all tasks and it would be great if this add-in worked there as well.
35 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Options
    Peter_SettlePeter_Settle Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

This is exactly what I am also\\looking for. We have asked all change requestors to stop using SCSM, however the change team are now having t add the extra activities. Would be really useful if this could be done via the portal.

• Options
    David_DarlingDavid_Darling Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Risk Calculator on the portal would also benefit our organization!
  • Options
    Steve_O'ConnorSteve_O'Connor Customer IT Monkey ✭
    This would be the last step towards retiring the SCSM console for our Analysts. Would be a huge plus
  • Options
    Tom_HydeTom_Hyde Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    +1 @Steve_O'Connor
  • Options
    Jonathan_BolesJonathan_Boles Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    @Chris_Ross, is this something that you see being put on the roadmap for console/portal parity in the near future? 
  • Options
    wiggycwiggyc Member IT Monkey ✭
    We would really like to see the Risk Calculator functionality added to the Analyst Portal. All our changes go through the portal, so we cannot use the Risk Calculator at present.
  • Options
    Roland_KindRoland_Kind Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Hi, I have created a small and quick solution which runs on Portal 6.0.2. Of Course, this is no high-end programming style - but it just fits my needs and can be easily adapted ;)

The enclosed Zip file contains the custom.js and the html template for the risk calculator.
  • Options
    Julie_JohnsonJulie_Johnson Customer IT Monkey ✭
    I LOVE this - tried to vote and it only lets me do a down arrow....so should show 32 votes instead of the 31.
  • Options
    Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    Odd. @Joe_Burrows can you shed any light?
  • Options
    Joe_BurrowsJoe_Burrows Cireson Devops Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Geoff - Odd indeed, investigating this now @Julie_Johnson
  • Options
    IT MonkeyIT Monkey O.G.
    edited November 2016
    Thanks for Sharing this @Roland_Kind
     Added to the new "Community Uploads" Category for better viability and to help anyone else wanting to implement \ learn :)

https://community.cireson.com/discussion/1556/portal-risk-calculator