Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Multi Edit tasks available on promoted and widget grid pages.

The excellent Multi Edit tasks allowing Analysts to update up to 10 IRs or SRs at once are great but only available on the OOB views (My Work, Team work etc)

It would be prefect if these could be on all grids including:

Search Results
Promoted Views
Chart Widgets
SQL Chart Widgets

15 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Options
    Roland_KindRoland_Kind Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Hi,

as a temporary solution without modifying the servicemanagement DB (dbo.NaviationNode) (at least for promoted views) it is (at least in my environment 6.0.2) possible by modifying the session navigation nodes ...

mynodes = app.storage.nodes.session.get('all');
    by modifying mynodes (node.Definition.view.drawer) you can add the bulktasks to the promoted view navigation node.

var fulldrawer= {"taskList":{"titleKey":"Tasks","icon":"fa-tasks",
                                         "tasks":[{"Task":"changeStatus","Access":"session.user.Analyst","titleKey":"ChangeStatus"},                                              {"Task":"analystByGroup","Access":"session.user.Analyst","titleKey":"AssignToAnalystByGroup"}
                                         "buttons":[{"type":"MultiEditGrid","titleKey":"Edit","endpointUrl":"/api/v3/workitem/BulkEditWorkItems/","formTitleKey":"MultiEditFormTitle","icon":"fa-pencil","isVisible":true,"enabled":false}  ]};     

I have not tested this on other grid view except on promoted ones - and you can add your own tasks by using this method, too.

but of course  - a better solution is the modification of the dbo.NavigationNode - but I have no info about the behaviour of doing that in case of a Portal update to a newer Version)