Home Analyst Portal

Create View for Self Service Portal

Bernics_GaborBernics_Gabor Member IT Monkey ✭
Hello,

I would like replace a Self Service Portal page_content DIV with a custom view (rectangular with the red border).

Is it possible, can I create a custom view (panel) with custom HTML content and use the Portal > admin settings > EndUserHomePage function?

Have you documentation about view panels?

Like this:

{"Id":"56c83382-1401-4395-892d-8052c8d92524","type":"chart","content":{"type":"chart","queryId":"ff1f9564-4c5b-4104-ae36-ce2319066bef","series":[{"field":"Incident","name":"Incident","type":"column","stack":true},{"field":"ServiceRequest","name":"ServiceRequest","type":"column","stack":true},{"field":"Problem","name":"Problem","type":"column","stack":true}],"categoryAxis":{"field":"AssignedUser",labels:{"rotation":-90}},"seriesColors":["#E67E22","#2ECC71","#C0392B"]}}

ServiceManagement Database > dbo.ViewPanel table

Regards,
Gabor

Answers

• Brett_MoffettBrett_Moffett Cireson PACE Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Bernics_Gabor
    Yes,It is possible to do what you are suggesting.

Within the navigation settings, just create a new page and you can then set that as the home page for the end users.
    You would then have free reign over creating a customer experience for your end users.

Keep the custom pages within the CustomSpace folder to ensure that any changes or updated Cireson makes will not delete your code.

I hope this answers your question.