Query Results - Incorrect information is displayed after request is submitted
I'm using the query results option to pull the user title from the User Advanced combination class. I've set the Criteria to display the user title when it is not empty and i'm using the User Title as the display column. I've set the do not show object details when object is selected and Add user-selected objects to template object as related items. Here is the problem that I am facing.
When I select the title and submit the request the query results is displaying the user's full name as opposed to the user's title. I've changed everything I can think of to try to display the title on the submitted request.
Has anyone overcome this issue before.
Thank you in advance for any assistance.