Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

session.user.Analyst

Hi,

We use Portal version7.0.12 and I try to use different custom.css for end-user and analyst. In the custom.js I have the following code:

if (!session.user.Analyst){ 
loadCSS = function(href)
{ var cssLink = $(""); 
$("head").append(cssLink); 
cssLink.attr({ rel: "stylesheet", type: "text/css", href: href }); 
}; 
loadCSS("/CustomSpace/enduserCustom.css");}

I always get the error message, that session is undefined. Could anyone help please?

Kind Regards
Margret

Best Answers

Answers

• Margarete_JussenMargarete_Jussen Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    Oh I am sorry...
    We use Portal Version 7.1.2012.1
    Thank you very much, I will test it. Regarding the wrong section, I was too quick and didn´t know how to delete it or to move my question. I am sorry.
    Hi Merle,
    your hint helped. The session variable ist now defined but the alternate custom.css ist not loaded. Maybe you have any idea. 

Regards
    Margret
    Hello,

thanks for your help. Ich changed the code to the shorter version. The reason for not loading the enduserCustom was a different statement which has already been in my custom.js. 

Best regards
    Margret