Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Change footer/form nag text

Hi,

I want to change the Footer/form navigation text (the Save button) and was wondering where to do this?

Best Answer

• Options
    Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    • Localizations is one of the options in the user menu (upper-right corner of screen) that is available to Administrators (or localization managers, if you have defined that role)
    • JQuery:
    $('#drawer-taskbar > button.btn.btn-link > span.fa.fa-check > div').text('YOURTEXTSTRINGHERE')
    I have not tested this, but it looks right... :smile:

Answers

• Options
    I would look in the Localizations screen, add an override to "Save" and see if that takes care of it for you.

Otherwise, you could always write a short JQuery statement in your custom.js file to forcibly change the text (not as graceful, but might be more targeted to your needs).
  • Options
    sahardid_abdillahisahardid_abdillahi Customer IT Monkey ✭

I haven't done anything with JQuery in forever, so the option sounds more favourable.

Can you explain what you mean with the "Localizations screen" and where I can find it?

I checked the elements/source, but that just helps me with CSS. Do I have to look in SQL? Because the language does change (even though I have noticed that it doesn't for some button such as Apply).

• Options
    Answer ✓
    • Localizations is one of the options in the user menu (upper-right corner of screen) that is available to Administrators (or localization managers, if you have defined that role)
    • JQuery:
    $('#drawer-taskbar > button.btn.btn-link > span.fa.fa-check > div').text('YOURTEXTSTRINGHERE')
    I have not tested this, but it looks right... :smile: