Home Analytics

How to add OOB dashboard to SQL Queries for Line of Business

Pat_MitchellPat_Mitchell Customer IT Monkey ✭
Hello, we have several SQL queries that display all active work items under their respective department.  I was tasked with displaying dashboards but wanted to know if it was possible to have the OOB dashboards fall under the appropriate SQL so that information is contained and found in one area per business unit.  Thank you

Best Answer

Answers

• Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    Hi Pat,

I'm not 100% following what you re trying to do. Would you mind elaborating, and I'm sure I can help.

Geoff
  • Pat_MitchellPat_Mitchell Customer IT Monkey ✭
    I'll try, Geoff.  Under the Navigation bar, there are several dashboards available.  They can be made public or targeted to specific active directory groups.  Under the same navigation option, we have a section called DSFCU work items (DSFCU for our company).  This section contains SQL queries that we built which pull and display active work items for specific "affected departments".  This sections appears to house only SQL queries.  I wanted to display some of the OOB dashboards within those sections so that each line of business could see their department's work items and any chart associated with those tickets.  This would enable managers to have a "one stop shop" location rather than finding department work items under the SQL queries and then having to go to the dashboard widget to locate charts.  I hope that makes sense.   Thank you.  Pat
    If the above is not possible, can the out of the box charts be edited?  If so, how?   Thank you
    Yes, it does.  Thank you for your help again.