Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Knowledge Artcile Search Strings Saved

David_AllenDavid_Allen Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
This maybe an obscure one, but I would find it extremely useful if I could view what Knowledge Articles people are searching for, and how they are looking for them.  If I had a record of search queries made, I could easily ascertain if there is specific knowledge users are after which is not present, and correct it, or simply that minor meta data alterations need to be made.
7 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Options
    Rick_HancksRick_Hancks Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    The reporting capabilities for Knowledge is quite lacking and this would be a very helpful report to have.  It should also show searches where "No Results" were found.
  • Options
    Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree with @Rick_Hancks on counting "No Results" searches.  Since there's no "agree" button on FR comments, this is my full-text version.  :)