Home Outlook Console

Will the Outlook Console support custom Incident and Service Request classes in future?

Jeffrey_RutkowskiJeffrey_Rutkowski Customer IT Monkey ✭
Let me start off by saying the Outlook Console is great application and our Service Desk team adore it.
However we just have one question. Will the Outlook Console support custom Incident and Service Request classes in future?

For example when creating an Incident from a Template - custom class templates don't seem to be recognized by the app and therefore are not able to be selected. It seems to only recognize templates created with the default Incident class.

We would like to be able to use our customized forms as it includes additional fields which our Service Desk utilize all the time.

Answers

• Joe_BurrowsJoe_Burrows Cireson Devops Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Jeffrey
    Thanks for the feedback! :)

One of the product team owners should be able to comment back soon on if this is coming in the future.

Id recommend also raising this as an "Idea" thread so the community can vote on this enhancement so we can see how many other customers would a;so like to see it. 

https://community.cireson.com/post/idea/

Thanks!
    Joe
  • Cindy_BoyerCindy_Boyer Customer IT Monkey ✭
    The lack of ability to recognize custom class is one of the reasons we don't use the Outlook console. This would be great!
  • Chris_HaferChris_Hafer Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Older thread, but we just got our licensed portal and I've just installed the Outlook Console, and LOVE it. Though the lack of the custom class is a real killer in this regard.

Would love to add my vote for adding this feature.