Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Survey apps - create a custom task in work item page

PIERRE-LOUIS_DURRISPIERRE-LOUIS_DURRIS Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
Have a direct link to the survey if submitted.
5 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Brett_MoffettBrett_Moffett Cireson PACE Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you mean, a direct link should appear on the portal after an end user has raised a Request Offering?
    Like a popup window when the green saved image appears?
  • PIERRE-LOUIS_DURRISPIERRE-LOUIS_DURRIS Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Two custom tasks depending on context :
    - See the related survey which would appear if a survey has been submitted for this work item. The task would only be a link to https://ciresonportal/View/SurveyApp#/survey/view/CI guid of the survey result
    - If the work item is in status close and that no survey has bees submit, a task Submit survey which launch the survey in the context of the WI  https://ciresonportal/View/SurveyApp#/survey/create?templateId=0eec0fa4-7030-b0ed-14bd-4c5dffc01b50&workItemId=9a629da8-4e23-e21c-f251-2928df17fdaf
  • Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    Pierre-Louis, amazing idea.
    The second one is easy as it just needs to build that URL based on a predefined template ID and the ID of the work item 'pageForm.viewModel.Id'
    The first one would need to look up the related CIs and filter to only class types of SurveyResult and build the URL that way but it should be do-able. 
    Thanks for your reply. How can i make a condition on the status of the work item in order to hide the task if the WI is not closed ?
    I have been able to build the task but I am facing the problem that no task are available when the work item is closed. Is it possible to change this ?
    If not, is it possible to change the IR and SR form to add a field as an URL Link to the survey forms as I would have done for the task with condition on the status ? Thanks in advance for your reply.
  • Adrian_MataiszAdrian_Mataisz Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    @PIERRE-LOUIS_DURRIS , Can you  share the Task with us?
    As I haven't been able to activate it in a closed request, it is not in production but it was like this :

app.custom.formTasks.add('ServiceRequest', "Fill satisfaction survey", function (formObj, viewModel) { var win = window.open("https://scsm-dev.intra-tpg.ch/View/SurveyApp#/survey/create?templateId=0eec0fa4-7030-b0ed-14bd-4c5dffc01b50&workItemId=" + pageForm.viewModel.BaseId, '_blank'); win.focus(); return; });

If we could add more condition, it would be good to hide the task or even better change the task to "See the survey result", if the survey has already been answered for this request.