Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Show Assigned Analyst in the My Requests view.

Chris_KeanderChris_Keander Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
This may be a duplicate from another Feature Requested submitted by other community members requesting to add columns to the Grid, but here's my suggestion which I submitted as an SR a while ago:

There is no "Assigned User" column available on the "My Requests" page (and having the "Affected User" column there seems pretty pointless because wouldn't it always be you?).

10 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Robert_HahnRobert_Hahn Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    Agreed, though I know some clients who would want to be able to hide the 'Assigned To' column, in an effort of preventing end users from circumventing their single point of contact service desk. If this can be done, I know half of the clients I have supported would love it and the others would have no objections. 
  • Adrian_MataiszAdrian_Mataisz Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Love to see this. Or give us a column editor and let us us include custom fields (from class extensions) as well. 
  • Leigh_KildayLeigh_Kilday Member Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    This would be good if we could limit the extra column to Analysts-only.