Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Known Issues

Ability to publish a list of known issues to a page, some of these may not be announcements. Additionally being able to link these known issues to request offerings so that when a user goes to report an issue it could be shown at the top before they start to fill out the form.
20 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Chris_KeanderChris_Keander Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    I really like that Cireson has a "Known Issues" page on their site.  I would like to duplicate that in our environments as well.
  • Sean_TerrySean_Terry Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    I really like that Cireson has a "Known Issues" page on their site.  I would like to duplicate that in our environments as well.
    It would be very good if our end users didn't have to search too much to find a list of known issues. I know that problem management has a known issue box but it would be good to include things that are not being actively investigated by problem, perhaps its a third party. 
  • Jonathan_BolesJonathan_Boles Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    I had created this request back in early summer - https://community.cireson.com/discussion/504/enable-a-known-issues-page-to-be-easily-created-administered-within-the-cireson-portal - feel free to upvote as well, perhaps it will get the attention if both could be combined.
  • Chris_KeanderChris_Keander Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    You have an upvote from me :)
    :) Me too
  • Conner_WoodConner_Wood Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    I'd assume this would be possible by creating a new page and using the HTML Widget, then you could have it reference an iframe of the root site to a custom html file to make it easy to make backups/modify on the fly.
    Anyone got something working for this? Looking to do something similar but I am a complete beginner.