Home Service Manager

Formatting Request Offerings on the User Portal

Brian_VanDamBrian_VanDam Customer IT Monkey ✭
Hello Cireson, how can I get my User Portal ROs page to look like the Cireson Support Portal shown at this link https://community.cireson.com/discussion/306/portal-tip-sexy-service-catalog-icons-layout . Right now, all my ROs are just in a long list that is on the left hand side of the portal. . I’d like to utilize all the white space to the right.

Thanks,

Brian VanDam
Catapult 

Best Answer

• Joe_BurrowsJoe_Burrows Cireson Devops Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi Brian

You do get a choice of three different default service catalog 'home' pages. Sounds like you have the default OOB page enabled. To change layouts if you go to the Navigation settings in the top right hand corner you will see three different pages enable the one that matches the one in that thread by pressing visible and public:

Dont forget to also update your admin settings for the settingitem 'DefaultEndUserHomePage' to match your selection so end users land on the correct home URL.

Hope that helps!
    Regards
    Joe
    1.png 15.5K

Answers

• Joe_BurrowsJoe_Burrows Cireson Devops Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi Brian

You do get a choice of three different default service catalog 'home' pages. Sounds like you have the default OOB page enabled. To change layouts if you go to the Navigation settings in the top right hand corner you will see three different pages enable the one that matches the one in that thread by pressing visible and public:

Dont forget to also update your admin settings for the settingitem 'DefaultEndUserHomePage' to match your selection so end users land on the correct home URL.

Hope that helps!
    Regards
    Joe
    1.png 15.5K
  • Brian_VanDamBrian_VanDam Customer IT Monkey ✭

Thank you Joe, that did answer my question. I am going to post a follow up question as a New Question regarding CSS tweaks.