Home Analyst Portal
Options

Assign to Support Group Problem - REQUEST FAILED

Ozgur_SahinOzgur_Sahin Customer IT Monkey ✭
Hi

there is a Security Group in AD : GrpTestScsm

I have added a new list item (Library - Lists - Incident Trier Queue): Test Group

I have done the mapping in Cireson Portal Support Group mappings(Administration - Settings): Test Group = GrpTestScsm

But when I try to assign an incident to "Test Group", I get this error

I restarted the Cireson cache service . 

I have checked with query; 

Select DisplayString as SupportGroup,DisplayName as Adgroup from SupportGroupMapping_CI$DomainGroup_Enumeration
 inner join DisplayString on SupportGroupMapping_CI$DomainGroup_Enumeration.EnumerationId=DisplayString.ElementID
 right join CI$DomainGroup on SupportGroupMapping_CI$DomainGroup_Enumeration.DomainGroupId=CI$DomainGroup.Id
where CI$DomainGroup.Id in (select DomainGroupId from SupportGroupMapping_CI$DomainGroup_Enumeration)
and elementid in (select EnumerationID from Enumeration
where ParentEnumerationID = '23c243f6-9365-d46f-dff2-03826e24d228') 

There is no the new group mapping.

How can I solve it?

PS:I added another new support group 2 weeks ego, ı can assign to that group, there is no error.

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    merlenette_jonesmerlenette_jones Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Hi

I have added a new list item (Library - Lists - Incident Trier Queue): Test Group

I have done the mapping in Cireson Portal Support Group mappings(Administration - Settings): Test Group = GrpTestScsm

Select DisplayString as SupportGroup,DisplayName as Adgroup from SupportGroupMapping_CI$DomainGroup_Enumeration
     inner join DisplayString on SupportGroupMapping_CI$DomainGroup_Enumeration.EnumerationId=DisplayString.ElementID
     right join CI$DomainGroup on SupportGroupMapping_CI$DomainGroup_Enumeration.DomainGroupId=CI$DomainGroup.Id
    where CI$DomainGroup.Id in (select DomainGroupId from SupportGroupMapping_CI$DomainGroup_Enumeration)

How can I solve it?

PS:I added another new support group 2 weeks ego, ı can assign to that group, there is no error.
    Hello,

So lets check the basics here. You added a new group into AD and created the mapping. At anytime did you rerun the AD connector to sync this group into the CMDB? The error is stating "Please correct the errors on the form" what are the errors?
  • Options
    Hi

How can I solve it?

Hello,

So lets check the basics here. You added a new group into AD and created the mapping. At anytime did you rerun the AD connector to sync this group into the CMDB? The error is stating "Please correct the errors on the form" Is there anymore detail to what the error is? If you try and assign this group in the console, does the group appear?

Thank you,

Merle
  • Options
    Ozgur_SahinOzgur_Sahin Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Hi

How can I solve it?

Hello,

So lets check the basics here. You added a new group into AD and created the mapping. At anytime did you rerun the AD connector to sync this group into the CMDB? The error is stating "Please correct the errors on the form" Is there anymore detail to what the error is? If you try and assign this group in the console, does the group appear?

Thank you,

Merle
    Hello,

Yes the AD Connector has finished correctly

there is no more detail about that error

* If you try and assign this group in the console, does the group appear?
    yes, I have tried it.
    I have assigned an incident to that group in the console, but it has not appeared in Cireson Portal.
    The SUPPORT GROUP  is empty in Cireson Portal. 
  • Options
    You can always obtain more information related to the error by configuring your log files - https://support.cireson.com/KnowledgeBase/View/34#/

If the enumeration is you may need to resync somethings. Enumerations take 24 hours to populate and a Website restart is required to pick up changes to this type of data because it is cached in the web site memory at web site startup. That information is located here - https://support.cireson.com/KnowledgeBase/View/1176#/

If a website restart does not work you may need to resync this data by:

running this against your ServiceManagement db:

• DELETE DisplayString WHERE ElementID IN (SELECT EnumerationID FROM Enumeration WHERE CreatedBy = 'c6745a66-5ccc-4fbc-b1d8-ab9797cdea2d');
    • DELETE Enumeration WHERE CreatedBy = 'c6745a66-5ccc-4fbc-b1d8-ab9797cdea2d';
    • TRUNCATE TABLE LastModified;

Then restart the cachebuilder.

Then restart the website and app pool. This information can be located here - https://support.cireson.com/KnowledgeBase/View/1142#/

Let me know if you have further questions,

Merle