Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Add to Watch List (quick link in portal, the same type of thing as "assign to me")

Add to Watch List (quick link in portal, the same type of thing as "assign to me")
13 votes

Completed · Last Updated

Waiting release in v8.0

Comments

• seth_coussensseth_coussens Member Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    This is a great idea and should be easily accomplished with a custom task. Some questions though, would this be available to a user already assigned to the task? Just a user that isn't currently assigned? Who should see the task?
  • Amarjit_DhillonAmarjit_Dhillon Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Hi, I would say that it is an option that should only be available to Analysts whether or not it has a user assigned to the task. I hope this is clear explanation.

Thank you..
  • Amarjit_DhillonAmarjit_Dhillon Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    Hi, I would say that it is an option that should only be available to Analysts whether or not it has a user assigned to the task. I hope this is clear explanation.

Thank you..
  • Silas_SulserSilas_Sulser Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    That's a great idea. When I first heard of the new watch list feature, I was searching for the corresponding link like "assign to me" in the navigation area on the right side. That's how my intuition leaded me, and I can imagine other users are guided the same way. In my opinion, this link should be visible for all analysts, it should not matter if somebody is already assigned to a work item, or not. If you are assigned to more than 50 items it can be very useful to add some specific work items also to the watch list, to pay special attention at them. 

I cannot believe that there is still no link-button like that on the portal. The watchlist feature without this link is absolutely user-unfriendly. It cannot not be that difficult to implement that....At the moment it takes 7 clicks/actions to set my user to a specific watchlist

1. click on related item tab
    2. click on watchlist add button
    3. search for my own user
    4. select my own user
    5. click on add button
    6. click on ok button
    7. click on save button

Sorry folks, but thats way too complicated..

Thats my approach:

• seth_coussensseth_coussens Member Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭

I cannot believe that there is still no link-button like that on the portal. The watchlist feature without this link is absolutely user-unfriendly. It cannot not be that difficult to implement that....At the moment it takes 7 clicks/actions to set my user to a specific watchlist

1. click on related item tab
    2. click on watchlist add button
    3. search for my own user
    4. select my own user
    5. click on add button
    6. click on ok button
    7. click on save button

Sorry folks, but thats way too complicated..

Thats my approach:

Totally agree Silas, we've already completed the work on the 'Add to Watchlist' task for version 8. Not to much longer to wait, lots of good stuff coming with this release in terms of fixes and new customization options.
     Hi Seth, many thanks for your fast feedback, that are awesome news! :)