Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Licensing info

Please add the licening info to the support portal.
Now during the upgrade you need to wait for the licensing info.
5 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• seth_coussensseth_coussens Member Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    Can you expand on this a bit more, when you say you have to wait for the licensing info, what do you mean? You mean you have to wait for the licensing information for your company when you add new products? You should have a standard key that works through all versions.

Or do you mean you'd like to see your license key via a customer page in the portal?
  • Marek_LefekMarek_Lefek Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    I will ad na feature request about licensing info. In  Cireson portal / Settings/ License settings add information for all installed modules as is in Console App Liensing
    Add button, that will check if there is a nevest version of components wilt option that allow, after click, to download http://softwaredownloads.cireson.com/
    Example below (based on Console App Liensing)

• Silas_SulserSilas_Sulser Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

This would be an improvement for us too. It is very difficult to keep all these softwares up to date if you have to check all versions manually (we have almost all Cireson tools running).

This is another, but similar approach for Cireson Portal: https://community.cireson.com/discussion/1558/update-notification-on-admin-settings

• Silas_SulserSilas_Sulser Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Addition: I can absolutely not understand why nobody would like to see such a solution. I've counted about 39 different apps on Cireson's download section. How the hell do you check, if all of your Cireson apps are up to date? Manually? 39 apps each month? That would make 468 manual checks per year...
  • Marek_LefekMarek_Lefek Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Thats true, by now I use Ctrl+F on download page and search with month as a text eg. '09/' for september updates:)