Home Self-Service Portal - Community

How to add KB inside the SSP of CIreson

Hello everybody,

i want to use the integrated Knowledge Base of Cireson SSP Community Version. As i know that the articles are stored only in the servicemanagement database. But how can i or one of our analysts create a new article. There is no option in SSP either in the Service Manager Console.

Thanks in advance and best regards.

Philipp

Best Answer

Answers

• Philipp_SchäferPhilipp_Schäfer Member IT Monkey ✭
    Okay i find it out by myself, but the created knowledge article will not shown up. how long does it takes until the changes take effect? 
    Also the new button for a new KB Article disappears sometimes. How can this be?
    Hello,
    it looks like it works now. But how is it possible that i can create a KB Article? My user has for test purpose only rights like a end user. And an enduser shouldn´t be able to create such an article. Do you have any ideas?

Hello,

i totally forgot that. Yes my AD user is in the KB Manager group but i thought that the portal only works with the scsm and its database. But the groups are synchronized to it.
    Thank you.

I know it its off topic but can you explain why i cannot create an announcement although i am in the announcement manager ad group?