Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

go back to old feature request submission method.

This is time consuming to look though the previous submissions and see if someone already suggested an idea. the old feature request was quicker and seems more efficient.
15 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    Admittedly, there's no *perfect* solution - but this method actually allows the community to prioritize what we work on.  The old method gave no visibility and didn't allow for us to communicate back to every request which left people feeling like their requests went into a black hole (or so I assume).  

I (and the other product owners) are spending a lot of time here and it is allowing for a much more streamlined process for incorporating feature requests into the backlog between product owners and development.  I know once this is moving full steam you will be thankful you put the time into seeing what others are requesting and up-voting / down-voting accordingly. 
  • Options
    David_WellsDavid_Wells Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    Presumably the discussion moderators are checking for duplicate requests and consolidating them?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, as often as possible!