Home Service Manager
Options

Exchange Connector - Add comment to CR action log

Chris_KeanderChris_Keander Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
We're actively configuring Change Requests in SCSM now for production (migrating from another system)

We have the Exchange Connector 3.1 installed and we're able to add comments to the Action Log of Incidents via email, but when sending an email to the inbox monitored by the connector, and verifying the subject of the email contains [CRxxxx] the comment is not being added to the Action Log of the Change Request form.

Am I missing something here?

Best Answer

• Options
    Robert_BrentleyRobert_Brentley Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi Chris, if you look at the Change Request form from the Service Manager Console you'll see the email communication on an Action Log on the Extensions tab, however it is simply appending a single text field.

Answers

• Options
    Robert_BrentleyRobert_Brentley Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi Chris, if you look at the Change Request form from the Service Manager Console you'll see the email communication on an Action Log on the Extensions tab, however it is simply appending a single text field.
  • Options
    Chris_KeanderChris_Keander Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    I see that now in the console, but in the Cireson portal, there is no extensions tab, and the Action Log doesn't show my test comment that I made via email.