Home Community Uploads

Cireson Partners, Customers and Community members share your customizations and examples here to help benefit the community as a whole to earn Kudos and badges.

DISCLAIMER

All files and projects located here are provided and come "as-is" and without any warranty or support. Use at your own risk. Your use of Community Uploads is subject to our Terms of Use.

Cireson does not and will not support or maintain these enhancements, extensions, and scripts.

For Team Cireson uploads click here.

Request Offering Summary Page

Morten_MeislerMorten_Meisler Premier Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
I will make a blogpost at some point, but I have a beta-version here of a summary page you could test out. I have included installation guide in the zip.

It's tested on Portal 6 - 7.1

Please let me know if it's useable smile 

Example:

Comments

• Martin_BlomgrenMartin_Blomgren Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done!
    Gave me some customization ideas for the future :)
  • Leigh_KildayLeigh_Kilday Member Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    This is an essential feature. Nice work Morten! I'll stick into our Test farm.
  • Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    It's really really good. I know a few customers who really wanted this, thanks for sharing as always. Keep these amazing customisations coming.
  • Christopher_CarverChristopher_Carver Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    Thank you Morten. I found an issue, though I have no found the solution. When there are multiple pages on a query lists and the user selects one or more items from the first page in the query list, the summary page doesn't pick up the selection; thou the selections are added to the work item. If the user selects the page 1 from the query list page listing and then selects the results from the first page it works as expected.
  • Morten_MeislerMorten_Meisler Premier Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Hi Christoper, yes it could be a matter of my jquery to find the query result grid's back, forward arrow and/or page number is not working correctly. I did account for multiple pages and made a click event for clicking here as I could only put an event for those rows currently visible. But some more testing needed I'm afraid. Does it work in chrome or if you use the page forward/back arrow instead?

It's still a beta as said, so yea I will take a look at it when I got time. Feel free to post if you find the error before me :)
  • Sophia_TomtlundSophia_Tomtlund Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Hi Christoper, yes it could be a matter of my jquery to find the query result grid's back, forward arrow and/or page number is not working correctly. I did account for multiple pages and made a click event for clicking here as I could only put an event for those rows currently visible. But some more testing needed I'm afraid. Does it work in chrome or if you use the page forward/back arrow instead?

It's still a beta as said, so yea I will take a look at it when I got time. Feel free to post if you find the error before me :)
    Waiting patiently for an updated version :)  
    Keep up the good work!
  • Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also waiting patiently for an update.  It is very easy to forget that this was not part of the portal after you have used it for a while--it is essential!

I am noticing some intermittent issues where the summary is not getting updated if one or more object picker is hidden/shown, and/or if the user moves back and forth through the pages more than once.

It is difficult for me to pinpoint what the cause is, but I believe it may be that the event is not getting triggered when the rows change (again, not consistently), or something along those lines.

If I can get a better read on this, I will provide my findings here.  In the meantime, any other updates are welcome to this incredibly useful customization!
  • Morten_MeislerMorten_Meisler Premier Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    yea sorry for the delay, alot of projects lately. @Konstantin_Slavin-Bo showed me an event to subscribe to that triggers when a gridview is loaded, just can't remember now. But my plan was to swap that with some of the annoying timeout events.
  • Konstantin_Slavin-BoKonstantin_Slavin-Bo Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Morten_Meisler,
    The events I was talking about I found in @Adrian_Peach's upload (Download: Improve UI on Request Offering Grid Picker): The kendo grid fires dataBound when the grid has loaded the rows.

• Sean_TerrySean_Terry Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know how to change the date format to UTC please?

• Andreas_VoigtAndreas_Voigt Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Hi there everybody,
    I just updated to the latest version ( 8.11.1) and we expierience the same issues.
    Tom_Hendricks said:

I am noticing some intermittent issues where the summary is not getting updated if one or more object picker is hidden/shown, and/or if the user moves back and forth through the pages more than once.
    Sometimes it loads, sometimes is doesnt at all.

Any help would be very much appreciated 

Best regards

Andreas