Home Self-Service Portal - Community

Easy way to me custom changes to the Portal Home Page.

We are looking to make custom changes to our Portal Home Page.  I was wondering what was the easiest way to modify the date for the home page.

I see there is a Custom Java Scripts file, but was wondering if there was a custom HTML file that we could use?

Any help or direction you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Answers

• merlenette_jonesmerlenette_jones Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

We are looking to make custom changes to our Portal Home Page.  I was wondering what was the easiest way to modify the date for the home page.

I see there is a Custom Java Scripts file, but was wondering if there was a custom HTML file that we could use?

Any help or direction you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Hello Carrie,

In that same folder you see the Custom Java Script file there is also a file for CSS. You can reference this KB - https://support.cireson.com/KnowledgeBase/View/43#/ to help get you started .

Let me know if you have further question,

Merle
  • wally_meadwally_mead Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Hi guys,

I assume that this is for the Analyst or Self-Service Portal and not the Configuration Manager Portal (which is what this folder is for)? Let me know, and if for the other, I can move it to the proper folder to keep them straight :-)
  • Carrie_AndrewsCarrie_Andrews Customer IT Monkey ✭

Wally_Mead, this is for our Self Service Portal.

Sorry about the mix up

• wally_meadwally_mead Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Thanks Carrie. That's what I figured. I understand, the names are too similar. We tried to put the product name in the title, but life happens :-) I'll move it to the SSP forum then. Thanks.