Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Advanced Request Offering

Hi 
we have a case where we would like to be able to fill a Query Result control in the portal with entries, based on the selection from another Query Result filled in by the user.
Is anything like this planned for future releases?
Example:
you have a class with all applications and a class with all orders for applications
now the user selects an application from the app class in the first Query Result.
After selection, the second Query results shows items which are related to the application, the user has selected.

Thanks
Roger
3 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Options
    Luca_LandiLuca_Landi Customer IT Monkey ✭
    I need  something like that.

Portal by SCSM, this can be done and it works well, but in the same portal Cireson Request Offereng does not perform/triggher the Selection/Change event of a first field and therefore does not update the contents of the result query below.
  • Options
    Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    I'm pretty certain this is possible. Have you tried configuring it?
    You would configure the criteria of the second prompt to show records where Orders -> IsForApplication = <token from first prompt>
    Let me know if you need more help or screenshots etc.

@Luca_Landi Is this what you had setup? I should work.